At Skin Grin, you’ll discover the highest quality skin care products available on line. Each is hand selected by our medical director, which means if we offer it, we believe in it. And so can you.SHOP NOW
Dr. Emery Recommends
Talia Emery, MD
From now until the end of June, shop SkinGrin and choose from our selection of fantastic EltaMD sunscreens--including the new purely physical Replenish (untinted) and the fan favorite Elements (tinted) with moisturizing hyaluronic acid--and get 50% off one with the purchase of another of equal or greater value. We're looking forward to helping you do the right thing for your skin!
UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is a 100% physical actives sunscreen that restores moisture to dry, stressed skin. Formulated with chemical-free active ingredients, it provides gentle yet powerful sun protection.
UV Replenish infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid that helps retain more than 1,000 times its weight in water within skin cells. Antioxidant activity further works to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR). It offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. This oil-free sunscreen feels weightless on the skin. Ideal for daily and active wear, it may be used by all skin types and after treatments as directed by a skin care professional.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- High volume of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Uses: EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Pump activation: UV Replenish is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C15-19 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate